So, if we r using RESTful webservice is it possible to access the
Tables present in the database???
and doing some operations on the database i.e) Adding/Deleting a row/
column into the database table??

I saw one example which uses JSON Object for getting the stream..
So if i want to access databases which class we need to use??

If u have any related code regarding this please let me know...

 Expecting more information regarding example code...

Thanks in advance

--Cheers
Uday Kiran Pichika