Thanks for correcting me bob..

I saw so many mails regarding this JDBC drivers in stackoverflow..
I finally decided to use RESTful webservice instead of JDBC drivers..

I've gone through one example code at
http://senior.ceng.metu.edu.tr/2009/praeda/2009/01/11/a-simple-restful-client-at-android/

In this he used to get the data from a stream..

But wgen i use with database it's not working..

How do i get the table names,column/row names, a particular key from a
row/column present in the database??

Dont get angry for asking again & again the same question..

is it possible by writing like this??

http://WebAddresss:Port_num/DATABASE_NAME/Table_name/

if im giving like this is it going to work properly???

Is it compulsory to use XML files with REST webservice??

Waiting for ur help...

Cheers
Uday Kiran Pichika