> Hence, either you have the personal connections to ask the question of
> an executive at a multi-billion-dollar firm, or you don't. If you do,
> use them. If you don't, you either live without the answer or you find
> some way to get those connections (e.g., form a cooperative with a
> thousand other leading Android developers and get negotiating clout that
> way).

Wow Mark,

I really hope for Android that google doesn't think like that at all.

You live without the answer or you make the connections ??

Ideally, no questions should be unanswered to us.
As developpers we are the end users of the framework and some of us
wants to make it thrive so that maybe we can make a living off the
platform.

Everyone here wants to use the Android Platform to its fullest and
create wonderful and entertaining pieces of software. So if some piece
of legal document is not clear (as they usually are), then it's
obvious we should be able to ask for clarifications and to asks for
Google Take on it.

Nobody needs any lawyers advice or loophole finding.
I can think of at least one way to say that in-app purchases are
allowed but my advice or any lawyers advice is subjective and worth
nothing.
Only Google knows what it wanted to say and how to interpret it's
rules.

So it really is Google job to tell developers if we can or if we
can't.

Where is the FAQ ?
Again the name of the group is not Android-Coding, but Android-
Developer. If as a developer I need to know if I can or can't do that,
this where I will come to get the answer. Be it, legal, Ad-oriented,
Marketing, or yes coding.

So if a Coding Googler could forward this thread to an executive or to
the legal department and let us know. That would be awsome.

Yahel