http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.geniteam.gangwars.paidrp20/ (use
market:// urls. Some googling will turn up specific examples.)

Unfortunately, that is the state of things right now. (And ISTR some of the
googs saying it was unfortunate and so forth, but that was a long time ago.
These days it seems like they mostly just say "move the discussion over
there" or answer arcane technical questions.)