Well,

In resume, should I have all those layouts to support all the
devices?

/res/layout-normal-mdpi
/res/layout-normal-hdpi
/res/layout-normal-ldpi
/res/layout-large-mdpi
/res/layout-small-ldpi

Also, I couldn´t find in the link you´ve posted how to create and AVD
which simulates a Large Screen Medium Density device.