When trying to launch an activity, the console gives:

Uploading MyApp.apk onto device 'emulator-5554'
Installing MyApp.apk...
Success!
Could not find MyLibrary.apk!
Starting activity com.mycompany.MyActivity on device
ActivityManager: Starting: Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN
cat=[android.intent.category.LAUNCHER] cmp=com.mycompany/
com.mycompany.MyActivity }
Attempting to connect debugger to 'com.mycompany' on port 8612

And then the activity fails to start (ClassNotFoundException).

This seems to be because of the line:

Could not find MyLibrary.apk!

Any ideas?