Typo: I mean to write as a "Source Folder" on the "Java Build Path"
view.

Unfortunately, it is very hit and miss how well this works. In some
cases, restarting Eclipse works to show the code as a new source
folder, in other cases not. And it's not very obvious (to me), why it
works for one test library and not for another. The only difference
that I can see between the two library projects is that one is version
controlled (subversion).