Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Through TCS/..*

*Don’t share OPT/CPT Profiles.*

*Job Title*

Cyara certified IVR Testing Consultant

*Relevant Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

8-10

*Technical/Functional Skills*

https://cyara.com/solutions/contact-center-testing/

Someone with significant experience with test automation in the voice
channel using the CYARA product set.  They should be a thought leader and
have the ability to help drive best practices, etc, while also operating as
an individual contributor”

*Experience Required*

Someone with significant experience with test automation in the voice
channel using the CYARA product set.  They should be a thought leader and
have the ability to help drive best practices, etc, while also operating as
an individual contributor”

Candidate should have demonstrated experience on the Cyara Platform/tools
for IVR over voice automation. Certification in this area is highly
desirable, individual should be able to drive the efforts in a contributor
role and be able to guide the client team in a consultative fashion.

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

9-12 months

*Work Location *(State, City and Zip)

Preference is St. Louis to be closer to customer, however open to remote if
good profiles are available

*Key words to search in resume*

Cyara Certified IVR Tester

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*