Hello

Hope you are doing well

This is Vinod from Sacrosanctinfo LLC. We are having Good Resources on our
bench who are actively looking for new job opportunities. Let me know if
you are having any Corp to corp roles for my consultants.

We Had

Java              - 109 Resumes
Android Developer- 90 Resumes
Salesforce       -  17 Resumes
Websphere IBM MQ -9 Resumes
QA                - 67 Resumes
Performance Test  -  15 Resumes
PL SQL              -12 Resumes
Power BI          - 44 Resumes
Business Analyst  - 42 Resumes
Devops            - 36 Resumes
Sail Point       - 21 Resumes
Machine Learning  - 14 Resumes
AWS               - 18 Resumes
Data Engineer     - 59 Resumes
Data Analyst      - 83 Resumes
IOS               - 32 Resumes
Project Manager   - 26 Resumes
.Net              - 89 Resumes
UI                - 72 Resumes
Data Scientist    - 26 Resumes
python            - 46 Resumes
Workday           - 19 Resumes
UI/UX Designer    - 14 Resumes
Service-Now       - 29 Resumes
BI                - 16 Resumes
Supply chain      -  4 Resumes
Big data developer- 14 Resumes
Cyber Security    -  9 Resumes

--
Thanks & Regards
Vinod

Bench sales Business Development Manager

39355 CALIFORNIA ST STE 310 , FREMONT CA 94538

http://www.sacrosanctinfo.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/vinod-sacrosanctinfo-855493104/

Direct:(510) 355-8100  WhatsApp: +91 9573458100

Email id:  vi...@sacrosanctinfo.com

Hangouts ID : vi...@sacrosanctinfo.com