Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Through TCS/..*

*Rate-$56/hr c2c Max*

*Don’t share OPT/CPT Profiles.*

*Role*

*Experience range*

*Working location*

*is this role Onsite/Remote/Hybrid*

*Detailed JD*

SS DBA

10 years

Iselin or Charlotte

Onsite

 10 years of IT experience on Database Administration and development with
MS SQL Server technology.

Ø Experience in System Analysis, Design, Administration and Development of
MS SQL Server 2019,2017,2016, 2014, 2012, 2008, 2005, 2000 in Production,
QA, and Development environments.

Ø Hands on experience in Installation and Configuration of SQL Server
2005/2008/2012/2014/2016/2017/2019 technology, service packs and hot fixes.

Ø Expert in using different recovery models simple, full and bulk-logged
depending on availability of database.

ØExperienced and knowledge of high availability SQL Server solutions with
SQL Server Always on Availability groups, Failover Clustering, Replication,
Log shipping, and Database Mirroring.

ØExpert in Capacity planning, Performance Tuning, Disaster Recovery,
Troubleshooting, backup and restore procedures.

ØExpert in migrating servers across datacenters.

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*