On Tue, 8 Sep 2009 04:37:39 pm 2del wrote:

> Does anyone have solutions for these issues (especially the WIFI) ?

Not much help but my home WPA2-PSK wifi works OK (as does our work WPA 802.1x
network, but you need to hand edit your config file for that), and I find the
install quite responsive.

As for the boot warnings, I suspect they're inconsequential being messages for
things that aren't appropriate for a FreeRunner.

cheers,
Chris

This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
For more info see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP