Hi Michael,

could you please include busybox in the next image?
I put all the details here
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Android_on_Freerunner#Busybox .

Unfortunately we I do not have a way to compile it, but till dowell on
http://forum.koolu.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=108&p=689&hilit=busybox&sid=90852bfc65d6c08cf8ba59418a363032#p1652answers,
can you include it?
"busybox --install" is not working, but if needed, I can share with you a
simple script which created all the links for the applets.

Thanks.