Hi,

2del wrote:
Hi Michael,

could you please include busybox in the next image?
I put all the details here http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Android_on_Freerunner#Busybox .

Unfortunately we I do not have a way to compile it, but till dowell on http://forum.koolu.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=108&p=689&hilit=busybox&sid=90852bfc65d6c08cf8ba59418a363032#p1652 <http://forum.koolu.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=108&p=689&hilit=busybox&sid=90852bfc65d6c08cf8ba59418a363032#p1652> "busybox --install" is not working, but if needed, I can share with you a simple script which created all the links for the applets.

Thanks.
I think that is possible to compile it using bionic. I will try  :)

Michael

answers, can you include it?