Hi all,

I was playing around with packages pulled from a friends G1 developer phone to
see if I could figure out if it was a missing dependency that was stopping
Calendar from working (note: have good backups of your phone if you plan to do
this!) and with trial and error have found that it appears to be trying to
start the SetupWizard so it can pair your phone with a Google Account.

Even with the SetupWizard installed it appears to need a 3G connection and not
Wifi working to be able to do this pairing as it just keeps erroring out, even
with a working Wifi link. :-(

cheers,
Chris

This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
For more info see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP