On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 07:24:12 pm Menno van Zaanen wrote:

> Thanks for letting me know.  I'm a new member on this list and my
> first email (which, as far as I know, didn't come through) was asking
> about the calendar.

Not a problem!

> Have you tried with a wired connection?

Nope, I think you can try and run PPP with ADB but I didn't see the point if I
had an already working WiFi connection.

> Can you tell me where you found the setupwizard?

On my friends G1 phone. ;-)

> Also (something I only just found, haven't looked at it much yet) have you
> seen:
> http://www.webnetta.com/2009/01/11/how-to-register-the-t-mobile-g1-without-
> a-sim-or-data-plan/ ?

Yup, but that's not necessary with these ports, asides from setting the
provisioned setting (to receive calls) which is documented here:

 http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Android_on_Freerunner#cupcake_snapshot_v14-15

cheers!
Chris

This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
For more info see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP