On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 16:11, Niels Heyvaert <nielsheyva...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> To summarise:
>
> - trac
> - and mailinglist
>
> But what about a wiki page as an entry point for people interested in the
> project and usefull documentation? Should we use the Android pages on the
> Openmoko wiki or should we go for our own, like QtMoko?

If by "trac" you mean any bugtracker, then we still need the wiki.  If
by "trac" you mean trac (http://trac.edgewall.org/) then wiki will be
there already. :)

Using Openmoko wiki seems safe, at least now.  On the other hand it's
hard to tell if further decentralization helps project health or not:
i.e. which is better -- wiki+bugtracker at one site (and one
maintainer), or two separate sites (and possible two different
maintainers).

> As to the git repo, do we know Michael Trimarchi and Serdar Dere are
> comfortable to keep the way of working using the git as it is?

Surely, we need to hear from them before setting this up.

--
Alex