I see, that you guys want to use google code, is that correct?

See ya Serdar

Alexander Shulgin wrote:
On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 00:01, Lars Lindholm <lar...@lysator.liu.se> wrote:
Jim Ancona wrote:
On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 1:49 PM, Alexander Shulgin
<alex.shul...@gmail.com> wrote:

Google Code would work if it supported git.  But it doesn't as far as
I can tell.

Right, so I'll leave the code at
http://gitorious.org/android-on-freerunner and do bug tracking, binary
releases and wiki at Google Code. I went ahead and set up a project at
http://code.google.com/p/android-on-freerunner/. Feel free to create
issues for bugs you want to track. If you'd like to contribute to the
wiki, send me a private email with your google id and I'll add you to
the project.

If I remember correctly google code can host maillists so maybe you can
create a maillist there and then we would be down to 2 places (on for git
and one for all the rest).

+1 for google code.  It's not something that's going to disappear
anytime soon.  And if they have mail (or just use google groups
possibly?), that's even better.

It's really odd that google code can't host android system projects....

Odds are they'll eventually support git as it is growing in popularity
very rapidly. :)

--
Alex