>> Now that I have confirmed that this list is hosted by koolu I would say one
>> high priority would be to move off this list as if it disappears we would
>> have a hard time to communicate and that would make everything really hard.
>> If we get some answers from koolu saying that the list can stay and we think
>> they are in a reasonable financial situation then we could stay but this no
>> answer thing creeps me out. I read it as they are in trouble (as in hard
>> pressed to get money and don't have time to answer questions from us) and
>> then if they go belly up this list can disappear very quikly.
>
> Heck, you are right! The mailing list must be our first priority.
>
> If Michael himself uses Serdar's repository (and it's mirrored
> regularly), then there's probably no need for a new one.
>
> So we're missing a formal bug tracker which should ease other people's
> participation in development (currently, no one stops us to send
> patches to Michael).
>
> I think we all would really love to see this Android port see some new
> hackers in! :)

To summarise:

- trac
- and mailinglist

But what about a wiki page as an entry point for people interested in the
project and usefull documentation? Should we use the Android pages on the
Openmoko wiki or should we go for our own, like QtMoko?

As to the git repo, do we know Michael Trimarchi and Serdar Dere are
comfortable to keep the way of working using the git as it is?