you missunderstood me,

I meant something like:
mediawiki, moinmoin-wiki, trac...
a specific mailing list, a specific bugtracker etc.

If we use the koolu installer, we can create a pack of programs you wanted.

greeting Serdar.

Damir Olejar wrote:
>If you can give me some ideas of programs you prefer, I am flexible.
-wget (for shell)
-nano (for shell)
-Skype
-mp3 player
-Calendar
-Alarm
-Any of the PDF viewers (I am not sure whether RepliGo is a freeware however)
-AndExplorer
-Advanced task manager
-Maybe: a game of chess  + solitaire collection for fun ?

-I don't think there are any programs such as a LeafPad, but it is more than prefered to have one (the current notepad is too weak to bother with). -An image viewer (with a slideshow) that does not load all images to make thumbnails before viewing... It just takes too much time to load them all and to view only a few images.
-Any other programs that are commonly used with the Unix shell
-Any application that would turn a FreeRunner into a reliable dictaphone for recording the lectures, meetings, and so on. -I don't think we need photo/camera applications since FreeRunner does not have any cameras (unless they can be used via USB with Skype? maybe in future but not at the moment). I believe those should be removed.