Hi,

Adrian wrote:
I'd prefer a smaller list as well, as most of our issues won't cross with their issues. They're fairly separate.

People can then join both groups if they so desire.

I prefer a smaller list too used for developing issue. I don't have the possibilty to configure one mailing list but I hope that we can have some area to discuss about freerunner-android related problem and start to have
a little group of developer.

Michael