>> Wouldn't it be better to keep the focus on getting the current cupcake
>> branch to a more mature level and let Michael concentrate on that one,
>> instead of switching to donut already?
>
> Yes.
>
> And maybe it's time to setup a trac (or whatever) -based site and list
> issues waiting to be resolved? So people willing to help Michael
> could try picking one and actually fixin' them.
>
> Any volunteers?

OK, perhaps it's time to formalise what we think is needed to set up our things
and help out Michael? What would we require:

- wiki like QtMoko (or use and expand the Android section on the openmoko wiki?)
- trac
- mailinglist
- ... ?

Jim Ancona already suggested to help out with hosting some services in his
posts on the Koolu forum.

Perhaps Jim wants to take this up??

(Jim also sent the mail to Brian, Marcelo and Jon Maddog Hall to get a formal
statement from Koolu on their plans. No avail so far).

Git-wise we're covered, I think:

Jim already mirrored the Koolu repository and created a project on Gitorious to
host the code: http://gitorious.org/android-on-freerunner/.

Serdar Dere is maintaining a Git repository on http://serdar-dere.net/cgi-bin/
which is being used by Michael Trimarchi.