As you say it is a start but it needs work, lots of it.

I got Webmin working in my project, at least partially. That is it works well
enough for me, but it could do with spending more time on it than I really have.

You can look at
https://bitbucket.org/cbrx-fw/meta-cbrx/src/eb0f6be6e167380efe91b66ef5e49fa0d70b433b/recipes-extended/webmin?at=camol-3.14
You probably should ignore all the stuff in the cbrx directory as that is
specific to my project, ie patch 0016-.. onwards and 0014... as well.

The interesting stuff though is the support for Connection Manager in the
connman directory. This was the largest area of work for me to make Webmin
useful on Angstrom. It is however very far from complete. It does at least work
well enough to be able to set major network parameters such as DHCP or static
IP addresses and host names.
You will need
https://bitbucket.org/cbrx-fw/meta-cbrx/src/eb0f6be6e167380efe91b66ef5e49fa0d70b433b/recipes-extended/dbus/?at=camol-3.14
 as well in order to get the dBus calls to work.

Andrew