Its a search based on parameters selected by the user. There are about 10
parameters. Not all searches lead to 2 million but worse case scenarios
does. It uses restful API to pull records based on offset so it fetches
only 10 records at a time based on page user is on and if user has clicked
next or previous. Problem is hitting database on every 10 records.
I would like to get about 1000 records at a time and then cache them
locally somehow so I can use those to traverse thru those records without
hitting the database. In return, this would substantially reduce the
database calls. As I am new to Angular, I am not aware of possible features
that can help me to implement my idea.

Pls suggest if you can think of something.

Thanks