> > cases where the Registrar would configure another resource (e.g. /j or
>   > /join or whatever) and in such case a Uri-Path option would be needed.
>
> Okay, but I'd like to not do that :-)

Okay, I see your point - let's go for the '/' resource option and see if
reviewers further down the line are okay with that. I just noticed that when
GRASP discovery is used (service "BRSKI_RJP") the Join Proxy only discovers IP
address and port so has to make an assumption on the URI resource name being
'/'. If any other CoAP resource would be possible as well, then that resource
name would have to be advertised in GRASP too. We could say that because our
service is being discovered on a particular port (typically differing from the
default CoAP port as shown in Section 5.1.1 example) we don't have the issue
that we would interfere with other resources using name "/".

> So, no Uri-Path option is equivalent to /?
Yes! It's also equivalent to the same URI without the trailing slash, which is
the format we show in Section 5.1.1.

Regards
Esko