Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpen...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > 2) At the moment draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy cuts a corner
    > in its definition of BRSKI_JP. Even if you want to save typing by
    > citing Fig. 10 of RFC8995, you need to
    > add an IANA Consideration formally registering the objective (like
section 8.7 of
    > RFC8995).

Hi... I can easily think that something got lost as we moved where we were
registering things around.  I think you speaking about section 5.1.2:

["AN_join_registrar", 4, 255, "BRSKI_JP"],
    [O_IPv6_LOCATOR,
     h'fda379a6f6ee00000200000064000001', IPPROTO_UDP, 5684],

This was actually defined "first" at:

https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher-18.html#name-grasp-discovery-2

So, I think that the complaint should be about constrained-voucher now.
I agree that there is no IANA Considerations in this document about BRSKI_JP.
I'm not sure what exactly to do.

https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc8995.html#name-grasp-objective-names
registered the AN_join_registrar, and we did not, AFAIK, specify how
objective values would be registered.
I guess that constrained-voucher needs to ask IANA to add a pointer to
constrained-voucher!  (And constrained-join-proxy in next email)

https://github.com/anima-wg/constrained-voucher/pull/238/files

## GRASP Discovery Registry

IANA is asked to extend the registration of the "AN\_Proxy" (without quotes) in
the "GRASP Objective Names" table in the Grasp Parameter registry.
This document should also be cited for the new protocol value UDP defined in
{{grasppledgediscovery}}.

IANA is asked to extend the registration of the "AN\_join\_registrar" (without
quotes) in the "GRASP Objective Names" table in the Grasp Parameter registry.
This document should also be cited for the objective values "BRSKI_JP" defined
in {{graspregistrardiscovery}}.

 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-