I found one mistake. I didn't use localhost (I have foolishly renamed it as
"Animata" :P) and now it seems to work in OSCulator
(green checkboxes instead of red) but not in animata.
Please take a look at the following picture.
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5864/osculator2.jpg
What else am I doing wrong? Any ideas?

Andreas