Brian Nisbet wrote:

> I would argue the community does not favour spammers (although I know
> there are others who would say otherwise). However there are many other
> considerations that must be considered, which only come out during
> debate and discussion around such policies.

Yes, if those other considerations that must be considered are opposed to the
community which does not favour spammers, then those others might be correct to
say otherwise.

> Again, if you would like to proceed, I and the NCC would be very happy
> to help.

OK, if Mr. Nisbet and the NCC think it would be worth while to proceed, I will
try to help.

Do you need copies of bounces?  Copies of the short e-mail discussion between
me and the NCC?

Yours sincerely,
Norman Diamond