Hello everyone,

I think dev.aolserver.com is a better place to find it, and people will
feel it more like the official wiki, based on the url :)

If it works fine, then I think it's a good change.

Regards,

  Juan José

-
Juan José del Río    |  Comercio online / e-commerce
+34 616 512 340      |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Simple Option S.L.
  Tel: +34 951 930 122
  Fax: +34 952 792 455
  http://www.simpleoption.com