Hi all,

I was reading some discussion in AOL mail group on memcached & Bas pointed
out the http://www.outoforder.cc/projects/libs/apr_memcache/ as his choice
for AOLserver to use it a proper module that exposes Tcl commands (which
sounds good to me). Do we have any one who has started working on that or is
there any thing which gives the starting point to work on? Because I am new
to this world (AOL + TCL world) so looking some where to hook myself in
order to make some progress.

Same kind of discussion was also going on
http://openacs.org/forums/message-view?message_id=285980 & the person tried
to make the TCL API but that link is broken so I didn't get any thing from
there as well :(.

I found one more thing which is called "Accessing C library functions using
Critcl" http://wiki.tcl.tk/11227 so thought that I should start using this
library for memcached but confused, so don't know to which way should I go
but in the end my goal is to use memcache functions in TCL scripts.

Thanks.
Regards,
Majid