On Sat, 2009-05-09 at 13:36 -0700, Jeff Hobbs wrote:
> On 09/05/2009 1:32 PM, Tom Jackson wrote:
> > Anyone know if the Tcl clock functions are thread-safe?
>
> Yes, they are.  8.4 had a few issues earlier on, but 8.5 has a
> completely rewritten 'clock' that certainly does away with those issues.

How about the latest 8.4 version? Nothing wrong with 8.5, but there are
a few incompatibilities between the two.

This may not be important, my only reason for asking is the potential
problem with a non-english locale, but that seems just as likely to
affect Tcl.

The code comment may just affect the month/day names.

I think Alexey's issue must be coming from some other code path.