> On Oct 13, 2016, at 3:24 AM, andrea <andreapatricell...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you very much for the very detailed explanation! I'm going to do a
> little "web-training" about presentations. And I'm very bad to templating, I
> will kindly accept the ASF ones :)
> Can also I ask here for templates or will be they accessible from another
> resource?

Hello Andrea,

you may use any template, assuming it doesn’t violate common sense guidelines.
Many apachecon presentations have templates supplied by the speaker's company,
or specific project.  Many use the community supplied templates.  Some use
personal ones or none at all.  It’s really up to you.  Whatever fits your talk
which judging by how much thought you are giving to this will probably be a
great one.  :-)

Good luck,