- What is the screen ratio of the projectors? 4:3 or 16:9?
- What adapters will projectors have on them? HDMI, VGA, something else?
- Besides keynotes, will any speakers be required to use custom formats
or turn slides in ahead of time for projection from a conference system?
(Most session speakers will present from their own laptop)
Helpful information for speakers:
* LF - our producer - appreciates it when you send them your final
slides for them to put on the website(s):
These pages are auto-generated when you upload slides to the LF site's
CFP system where you proposed your talks (reminder: the CFP system *is*
being used, even though the accept|reject status is not being updated).
* Many Apache types also like to use slideshare:
* The Community Development project has help for speakers:
* Remember that LF uses sched.org for the detail schedule (useful if you
sign up and claim your talk there)