On 4 February 2018 at 01:03, Shardul Chiplunkar <
shardul.chiplun...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is a new proposal to the PMC to move Apertium to Github:
> http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/PMC_proposals/Move_Apertium_to_Github

I'm in favour.

If we move to git (Github, Gitlab, whatever), we should do it in a way
that's natural for git - which means 1 repo per package. And git has
definitely won the hearts and minds of the VCS world.

I personally strongly dislike git for other reasons, but using Github as a
git host side-steps many of those issues thanks to the Subversion channel.

-- Tino Didriksen