El 2018-03-11 23:41, Marc Riera Irigoyen escribió:
Dear Apertiumers,

After intense work during last year's GSoC and the following months,
I'm glad to announce that the apertium-eng-cat pair, currently in
apertium-incubator, is finally testvoc clean and ready for trunk. This
is a rewrite and a replacement of the original English-Catalan (en-ca)
pair, which was becoming increasingly out of date and hard to
maintain.

The new pair includes everything the old pair did (rule-wise), but has
a considerably larger dix (~65,000 stems) and features several
innovations compared to what we had before:

* Lexical selection rules (mainly eng>cat)
* Perceptron tagger for English
* Constraint Grammar
* Apertium-separable module

These changes are important not only because of the improvements, but
also because Java compatibility cannot be kept (as with
apertium-fra-cat). As there is no possible fallback mode in the new
pair until these modules get ported to Java or a different approach
with C++/Java is taken, the best idea could be to temporarily use the
old pair as fallback for the new one.

I will keep doing my best to improve the quality of this pair and use
it as a test bench for innovative modules and development approaches.

PS. Congratulations on the release! :)

F.