I will put myself down for president this time, and +1 to Tino's points.

Fran

El 2020-02-26 13:36, Jonathan Washington escribió:
Thanks for calling the election, Mikel.  It was pointed out on IRC
during GCI that it was time to run an election again, but everyone was
busy with GCI so it didn't receive more attention.

+1 to Tino's points.

I'll be running for PMC again, so I'll recuse myself from involvement
with the election board.

--
Jonathan

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020, 08:26 Tino Didriksen <m...@tinodidriksen.com>