Glen, i have been dealing with SWD in peaches now for at least 5 years. We have
the biggest tart cherry industry here in the country so our numbers are very
high. Ive noticed they have no problem getting into the flesh as well.

Kevin J. VerSnyder
VerSnyder Orchards
Lake Leelanau, MI
Cell-(231)866-0469