Glen- From work that Dean Polk Rutgers and I did in NJ we know that SWD can
infest intact peach fruit
His response has more detail. But the answer is yes SWD can be an issue if the
populations are high enough with alternative sources like Black Cherry, wild
grapes, grapes, blueberries and many more.

Win

Win Cowgill
Executive Horticultural Advisor Tree Fruit-Phytelligence
Win Enterprises International, LLC
PO Box 143
Baptistown, NJ 08803
www.wincowgill.com