From: "Jose Manuel Pereira Cardoso" <zemane...@gmail.com>
To: "Apple-Crop" <apple-crop@virtualorchard.net>
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 6:07 AM
Subject: Apple-Crop: Dodine and captane fungicides applied during bloom

 Hi greetings to all

 I don't know if every one is aware that dodine and captane fungicides
 applied during bloom period have some affects on pollen germination,
 and reduction in fruit set is observed. I ask someone who have
 verified this or a have knwlodge of a paper discusssings this subject.

 --
 JMP CARDOSO

 Apple-Crop is not moderated. Therefore, the statements do not represent
 "official" opinions and the Virtual Orchard takes no responsibility for
 the content.

Apple-Crop is not moderated. Therefore, the statements do not represent
"official" opinions and the Virtual Orchard takes no responsibility for
the content.

--
Professor of Plant Pathology                    Office:  845-691-7231