Dear Nicolas,

Thank you very much for the explanation, I have however two questions regarding your comments:

1) why is the explanation about why are parameters unspecified not present in the document?

2) in this case, I assume that the remark about "asymmetric link scenario evaluates an AQM mechanism in a more realistic setup;" in section 3.1 and all cases where the parameters for capacity and round-trip time ARE present (see items 2 and 4 below), should be removed ?

I guess now I have to write a longer review...  :(

Regards,
Polina