from Clarence Verge:

> I'm getting too attached to Arachne.
> I hardly use any other software these days, certainly not for web access
> or email. The next most important package I have is Sidekick, which I
> use as my text editor. Pretty primitive eh ?

How big a file can you access with Sidekick?  Can you access a file too big for
low DOS memory?  My last email download file, concatenated by me after deleting
Korean and other spams, exceeds 600 KB, and I am in the DOS port of elvis 2.1.4
as I type this: an improved vi clone.

For recovering partition table, I don't think I could live without Linux fdisk
or cfdisk.