Hi Piyush,

Sorry for getting back to you so late. I was scanning monuments in Spain :)

Your problem may lie in the name of your virtualenv: the software seems to
expect the folder to be called "ENV".
(See installation guide:
http://arches-hip.readthedocs.io/en/latest/getting-started/#installating-arches-hip
)

The other thing might be the location of your arches_hip customization
folder (champ_hip), although I'm not sure if that matters.
The folder structure described in the installation guide is this:

/Projects
  /ENV
  /my_hip_app     (your "champ_hip")

While what you have is:

/C:
  /champv2        (should be ENV)
      /champ_hip  (should be on the same level as ENV)

With installations like these, it is often very important to follow the
installation guide exactly :)

Let me know if this solves the problem!

Vincent