Hi Bastien,

When you run `python manage.py packages -o livereload`, did you first
activate the virtualenv?

`source <some folder>/ENV/bin/activate` on linux

As far as buttons doing nothing, that could be because not all parts in
Arches v4 are finished yet.
I sometimes get javascript errors when I have no actual resources/data in
my database. Try adding e.g. a Heritage Resource and see if the errors
persist.

Vincent