Hi Bastien,

Thanks for posting a video of your Arches instance, its very helpful!  It
looks like you have the software installed properly, you just need to
configure Arches and load data to get everything to work.

A few things:

1. We have a Git repo for a set of Arches resource models and sample data
at:  https://github.com/archesproject/disco_data
You'll find a script (that works on OSX and, I believe Ubuntu) that will
setup the Arches database, load a suite of resource models, controlled
vocabularies, and data.  You might find that this is a quick way to
understand how the various Arches tools work.

To run the script:
> clone repo, open a terminal, activate your environment
> navigate to the folder you cloned the repo to, type  ./load_data.sh
> enter the path to your Arches4 folder

Once you've created resource models and imported data you'll be able to use
Arches Map Manger, Editor, and Search

2. Livereload:
We use livereload to simplify code development.  It will automatically
refresh Arches' codebase during development which makes it easier to view
code and CSS changes in the application.  You can ignore it if you want

3. i18n
We have included i18n for labels in the UI.  We would be very interested in
working with you to document the workflow for localizing Arches!  I'll
contact you off-list to see how you'd like to proceed with this

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Dennis