Dear all,

I tried to install Arches 4 on my machine (Ubuntu 16.04) by following
the instructions here: http://arches4.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

The app runs fine, I can login as an admin, but while exploring the
dashboard, I had some problems:

- Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED livereload.js
  (localhost:35729) -- browsing through the issues on github, I then
  figured out I could use this:

  python manage.py packages -o livereload

  but I get this error: ImportError: No module named livereload

- When clicking on the Map Layer Manager icon, the js console says:

  Uncaught TypeError: Unable to process binding "if: function
  (){return selection().nodeid }" Message: Cannot read property
  'nodeid' of null at if (eval at parseBindingsString
  (knockout.js:68), <anonymous>:3:73)

In general, several buttons in the dashboard are not triggering any
action, and I'm not sure how to test the installation further, it
looks like some js components are missing (e.g. there is no leaflet
in media/bower_components) and some service should be started (like
livereload.)

Any hint on how to fix these problems?

I'm running Chromium version 58.0.3029.110 Built on Ubuntu 16.04.

Thanks a lot!

--
 Bastien