We use an application of Version 3 and recently discovered that the buffer
measurements in the location filter are not accurate. For example, if I
define a buffer of 2,640 ft, the buffer it creates is actually 2,400 ft. We
have checked this on other Arches applications, and it seems to be a
problem across the board and not just with our application.
Has anyone else noticed this issue, and if so, has it been resolved?
Thanks,
Carrie