Hi,

I have been running *Arches v5* in a *Docker *container without an issue
for a while. Next it was time to create a custom Project. I followed
instructions at
https://github.com/archesproject/arches/tree/master/docker#setting-up-your-own-arches-project

without success: Gunicorn always fails to start, likely as a result of some
other issue. To troubleshoot, I have tried the following things:

   - Remove all containers and volumes, then rebuild, then create and start
   the containers again
   - Build the Arches v5 base image from the official code rather than
   pulling it from Docker Hub
   - Double-check env vars to make sure there are no spaces or weird
   characters
   - Start elasticsearch and db prior to starting the other services
   - Double-check the instructions over and over

None of these helped and I cannot get Arches running with a custom Project:
the arches services always fails to start.

Since I can get Arches running without a Project (leave Docker Compose file
and Dockerfile as is - no modifications), I have tried bashing into the
Arches container and creating a Project there using terminal command
'arches-project create my_project'. That works fine but all it does is
create the project folder such as 'my_project'. But then I assume I have to
switch Arches to use that folder as the application folder. How would I do
that?

Thanks,

Markus