Hi Markus,

I had a similar issue earlier while running Archesv5 in Docker. I did the
following changes to create and run custom-project smoothly:

1: entrypoint.sh file inside arches/docker/

  Entrypoint breaks while creating the custom-arches-project in the line:

[image: image.png]
remove line 221 and  --directory ${ARCHES_PROJECT}  from line 223. In order
to reflect these changes, you can bind mount this file inside the container
or build a new one. Note that this should run the container without any
issue only in DEV mode. If you want to run in PROD mode then more steps
are required which also depends on whether you want to run Celery or not.

Best Regards,
Ashish