Gayan,

A few items seem to be missing:

   - Issue tracker events,
   - Lifecycle: production URL assignment, ToDo checkbox selected/cleared.

Also, are we adding additional noise-reduction filter so user by default
sees more events related to his/her activity and smaller number of events
related to team-members?

OK if that is phase 2 - but I think this will be something we will have to
do in the future to make the solution practical.

Dmitry

--
Dmitry Sotnikov
VP of Cloud; WSO2, Inc.;  http://wso2.com/