Hi Dimuthu / Dmitry,

IMHO it is not good to use the wall to show on going events. It is more
meant to show an action which is triggered by a user or an action triggered
by the app factory system.

Currently we have build and deployment events which takes some time to
complete. While I agree the fact that the user must have some feedback of
the ongoing processes, shall we move these notifications to the page it
self? We can have a small spinning icon on the page itself near last build
status and deployment id.

WDYT?