Hi Anuruddha / Dimuthu,

The more global this ID is for all the events makes it more consistent.
Otherwise we'll have to render these messages according to different
parameters which are there in each message. Having said that we need to
figure out a common way of doing this. Doing this by looking at the message
content is not a good approach I guess. Need to figure out a better way of
doing this.

Gayan